div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Free Sound Effects on the Net



I came across this link and discovered that the list I distributed in my media class needed some updating. Check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNIO36eHcBI

Know any good links for sound effects, please post a comment and share this with a friend.

If you would like to see my full updated list with 8 additional resources, click the email link below. Include your first name for the reply response. I do not share emails addresses with anyone so feel free to contact me. Enjoy!


Send Email


2 comments:

  1. I love the sound effects of most video games, it brings more excitement when playing it like those demons sound effects and monster sound effects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The right sounds can make such a big difference. We get at least 50% of our emotional impact from the audio.

      Thanks for your feedback Norman.

      Delete